Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bread and Water

Whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.
John 4:14

Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him.
John 7:38

I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never by thirsty.
John 6:35

I've been staring at these verses and praying them for some weeks now.

Many thoughts... many thoughts...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to share those thoughts?

Anonymous said...

Adit seconds the question... and I third it - what are these many, many thoughts?

Anonymous said...

Unless you share your thoughts, I'll never blog again!

And Adit says, "Honey Lager subject to said thoughts!"