Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Tumbling Ground


"Trying to find a place
where I can hide away.

Please excuse me, I'm not doin' well today.
Trying to hide so desperately
the darkness of my soul

I feel like I'm failing
I'm being tossed about
There's a hole in my trampoline
I'm falling down

I'm in the place again
where the heart gives up it's dead

There is a place where tears fall
but make no sound
on God's rough tumbling ground"

-Kevin Prosch & The Black Peppercorns




"Please give me some hope
today
Have you ever been alone all by yourself
Even when someone else is near you
Sometimes they seem so far away
And nothing can comfort you

I know sometimes you win
but most of the time I get this feelin' that I'm losing.

And the cruel cruel lessons of loneliness...
I believe this must be my portion of life

Dear God make me a leaf today
cause deep inside there's so much pain
so maybe I could float away
while the wind is old and still at play

I know sometimes you win
but most of the time I get this feelin' that I'm losing..."

-Kevin Prosch & The Black Peppercorns

3 comments:

Vanessa Sim said...

is this a relection of your own space and thougths today?

DesignFiend said...

I love Kevin Prosch and the Blsck Peppercorns. Did i ever tell you i have a signed copy? Call me pal.

Unknown said...

Hi Guys. Fantastic song. If you like The Black Peppercorns then you might be the exact people to help out on the effort to pin down all the lyrics at ThincTanc.

Many thanks for any help you can give and sorry for jumping on here like this.

Christian Cook.